My window is not sad anymore. :P I finally killed the bug, yay for me!
So, after blindingly trying everything last night, the last resort payed off. And now, as a lesson for everyone who might encounter problems like these, here's my
Dealing With Viruses 101:
1. Problem: your computer starts running slow, the programs hardly work or don't work at all, you're anti-virus is either gone or not functioning anymore and you're last resort is to go to Task Manager to check the problem and to fix it. When you go there, in the Processes tab, it shows you that either there is one program that is taking up all your virtual memory (CPU) OR - in my case - Windows Explorer or explorer.exe is taking all your CPU. Either one of these problems can cause your comp to run slow, crash or auto-format.
2. Solution: only IF your Internet Explorer works - and it should work - try to find your Anti-Virus page and see if it has Online Scanning for your computer. If it does, USE IT, cause it will most likely find the problem and solve it immediatelly. If your anti-virus doesn't have that, you can try other anti-viruses sites as Kaspersky, BitDefender or Housecall TrendMicro.
For me, BitDefender worked and fixed the problem. Let me explain why. My first anti-virus was BitDefender, but it expired and I needed to go to the company to buy a new password, blah blah, which I didn't do. Instead, I installed other anti-virus and even though this thing works at times, I don't recommend it, at least not until you've got rid of the first antivirus. Because I didn't do that the first time, this kinda messed up my virus scanning.
1. Don't install one anti-virus after another or more then one on your computer. It will either block your comp or make it to malfunction in case of a virus/trojan/spyware.
2. If your anti-virus doesn't work anymore because of a bug, use an online virus scan, but only from your anti-virus (in my case, only from BitDefender), not other pages, since those won't find or fix the problem well, since they don't know your computer like your anti-virus or there is a discrepancy in exchanging infos from one another.
3. This one's a MEMO: make back-up to everything important in your computer. I mean it!!! Especially if you use Mac. Remember Carry Bradshaw's Mac? Not my case, but still, that is a true story. :(
Still, I want to thank you guys for the advices, especially Zee. *hugs* It was trully an adventure.
Now, onto something happy. I have an YouSendIt account that allows me for a month to upload big stuff, like big albums and TVshows. *wink* So, if you guys have requests, an episode of something you missed or anything One Tree Hill - since this one I have it in all shapes and sizes, except 218 cause my comp is allergic to that one - request.
One mention, make it 1-2 episodes/request and ask for something that still exists (eg. I hardly found a "Saved By The Bell" episode online and from what I know, "Dallas" doesn't have torrents : P ).
ETA: I love love my icon. :D